- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that neither Asia Pacific Breweries Limited, its affiliates nor any of the parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site is liable (to the extent that such liability is not prohibited at law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Access to this Site is NOT allowed for under-aged visitors. The term "under-aged" is defined by the rules regarding age of consent or legal drinking age of your own country.
- "Tiger Translate" and the "Coconut Tree and Tiger device" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Asia Pacific Breweries Limited.
All materials are provided for non-commercial personal use only, and permission is still required for use anywhere other than on this Site.
Asia Pacific Breweries Limited maintains this Site for the personal entertainment, information, education, and communication of internet users. The Site provides free access to all internet users and no payment is solicited in any way for access. Site Users may download any materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial and personal use only provided that you acknowledge in writing that Asia Pacific Breweries Limited is the trademark owner, and that Asia Pacific Breweries Limited retains all copyrights to the material. All of the elements contained on this Site including, but not limited to, text, data, images, video, audio are owned and copyrighted by APBL or by their respective owners, with all rights reserved.
Site Users are required to retain/post this notice of copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials when using them.
- Users may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Asia Pacific Breweries Limited's written permission. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the Site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this Site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this Site are provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Users may not post on the site, or transmit to this Site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libellous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, to promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
- Third party web links are provided for convenience and the content including but not limited to advice, opinions and views reflected in the linked websites are the responsibility of the respective third party website owners and/or authors. Asia Pacific Breweries Limited and/or its related companies do not purport to endorse any such content, advice, opinions and views and cannot be held responsible in any way whatsoever for the content on third party websites or their privacy and data collection practices.
- All terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed under the laws of the Republic of Singapore excluding its choice of laws provisions and any cause or action the User irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- Principle One - Private Information: We only use your internet provider information ('IP address') to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site. Where necessary we may request for your personal information, which will help us review how we can better improve our services and web site features from time to time. Information collected will not be given to any other partners or suppliers, or advertisers or third parties.
- Principle Two - Secondary Use: Where it is necessary for our service partners, e.g. host ISP or site administrator to require the user's personal information to operate the site and service and inform users of new features, services, products and information, users will be duly notified. This will allow certain partners to send users information, which are related to the site's service but are not necessary to its operation (I.e. "secondary use").
- Principle Three - Opt-out: In all circumstances where personal information is requested of users, information may be declined, and users may opt-out of using certain services, features or facilities provided by the web site. Users may also be offered alternatives where a similar service will be extended to them without the need for the same details requested of them earlier.
- Principle Four - Update: Users will always be provided the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communication from Tiger Translate web site and the removal of their information from our database, or to no longer use the web site services (for example, de-register themselves from a subscription or Membership service provided). "Unsubscribe" selections have been created throughout the Tiger Translate site for all users. Tiger Translate web site will also reserve the right to update its database among registered subscribers of any of its Membership or user services, and delete or remove any information from the database for purposes of updating the list, or excising offending Members from the database.
- Principle Five - In Good Faith: APBL and Tiger Translate, and its internet partners, are subject to the laws of the country where legal process require that certain personal information is to be provided, and these may be disclosed in good faith, where it is believed that the action is necessary to (a) comply with legal processes served on the site owner/administrator; (b) protect and defined the rights and property of the site owner/administrator, the site, or customers of the site owner; or, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the site, or the public.
- Principle Six - Responsibility: Where users believe we have not adhered to these principles, or if users have any queries or concerns regarding the privacy, or if users have any queries or concerns regarding the privacy of their information, we may be notified by email. APBL and its partners will do what is commercially reasonable to promptly determine and to correct any problems that exist. To contact us or to contact the internet administrator, please direct your feedback or queries to our public relations executive here.